1. Crochet Away is a book that I love to use and sometimes I look at it for inspiration. I made the ruffled scarf thats in here and I love it.
2. Crochet projects is one that I look at for inspiration. I made the baby block from here in a couple hours so that just shows how quick and easy this book is.
3. Tasty Crochet is the best book I could have. I think it has the cutest projects ever. I have made quite a few projects and I want to make more soon.
4. Kids Crochet is the best book for people who are learning how to crochet. I want to make the poncho that is in here except make it larger.
5. 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet is great. I made scarfs for my younger sisters and put on some flowers from this book and the scarfs are beautiful. I would only recommend this book to intermediate and advanced crocheters because most of the patterns are complicated.
I have just realized that I really need to post more projects that I have done.