Monday, December 27, 2010

Great Sewing Books

I borrowed this book, Sewing School, from the library and love it!!!!!! Its great for adults or kids that are learning how to sew.

Sewing School: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make

This is a book that we bought and I love it. I made a messenger bag using the pattern in here but I didn't put as many pockets on.

New Handmade: Simple Sewing For Contemporary Style

This is the number one book that I turn to for ideas. It is Amazing! I made the cottage apron in here for my mom and it turned out awesome.

One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects

For this book I still need to buy some wool sweaters to make the stuff that are in here. I absolutely love the pincushion on the front cover.

Warm Fuzzies 30 Sweet Felted Projects

This book is SEW KOOL. Hahaha, get it? Anyways my favourite project in here is the sleeping mask. It looks really pretty.

Sew Liberated

So there are my favourite sewing books. I always get these books from Amazon because it gets here really fast and it has good prices. When I got my last order, amazon said it would come in 5-10 business days and the books came in 4 days.

Hope you are having a great holiday so far.

♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment