Friday, January 14, 2011

Sewn Gingerbread Bear

A couple days ago I made some play food from a brown felted sweater that I got from the thrift store. This is where I got the idea from. Finished project:

First cut a circle the size you want the cookie dough to be (I used a big plate).next take a cookie cutter and trace around it in different places as many times as you want. Have at least one to two inches in between each bear. Then being very careful cut out the bears.




Next sew around the edge on the cookie dough and where you cut out the bears. Now sew the edges on all the bears.




This step is done if your bears are not all the same shape. Find where each bear goes and pick different crayons. Color the eyes on the bear and the above the head on the dough all one color. Do that on each bear with different colors. The colors on mine faded so instead I colored it with permanent marker.






♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment