Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flowers & Hair Accessories

Today I wanted to show you some really pretty flowers and hair accessories.

From Mama Says Sew here are vintage RosettesRosette headbandRosettes, and folded fabric flowers.







\



From Cluck Cluck Sew is this scrappy flower.

IMG_4255-1



From Craftiness Is Not Optional is this yo yo clip, T-shirt headband, layered flower headband (couldn't get a picture), and pleated headband.










From Tea Rose Home is this fabric flower.





Now some different flower tutorials that I found over time.

Fabric flower, satin flowerRosette card, and ribbon flower headband.










And for more flower ideas look at this book

To answer your question Heidi I have been using them for headbands and hair clips. They would look nice on crocheted hats (Crochet today magazine has a cute one i think I'm gonna make) and lots of other crocheted and knitted stuff.



♥Adeela♥

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking! I'm glad you liked my flowers! Yours in your previous post were pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great round up! thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showcasing my satin flowers!

    ReplyDelete