Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers day is a day to celebrate mothers and what they have done for us and what they are still doing. I always try and make beautiful cards and gifts for mothers day. Today I will show you what me and my sisters have made for our mother.

First up is the card we made, this was my inspiration.


This is my version.



I still need to write something inside though and I think I will write something like this.



Now here is what we made for our mom.
From me is the flowers (from this post), from my younger sister is the vase and from my youngest sister is the bracelet.






All together.



If you would like a tutorial on how to make any of these email me or leave a comment below.

linking here, here.

Happy sewing.


♥Adeela♥

1 comment:

  1. it's really cute! I wish I could've given a card like that; my sister just wrote a letter on the computer... :p

    ReplyDelete