Thursday, May 5, 2011

Plushie Obsession

I am seriously obsessed with plushies! I thought I'd show you how much I am obsessed with them by taking a picture of most of the plushies I have made in the past month or two.
Starting from left to right, bottom row. Om Nom plushie, panda bear plushie, tiny wings plushies (2), angry bird plushie.


Top row from left to right. First tiny wings plushie (it was a fail).


Black apple dolls. I made these awhile ago and just forgot to show you, SORRY!


From left to right: dog and nesting doll adapted from this, sleepy kittens.


This was supposed to be a character plushie from a game called doodle jump, but it looks horrible!


This is what it is supposed to look like:


I also did not include my stuffed bombs and all my angry birds because they were given as gifts to family and friends.

Happy sewing!

♥Adeela♥

No comments:

Post a Comment